Terms & Conditions
In these terms:
"The Company" means Falkland Press Ltd whose registered office is at 148 Great North Road, Hatfield, Herts, AL9 5JN.
"The Customer" means the person, organisation or firm who accepts the Company's quotation or whose order for goods or services is accepted by the Company
"Products" means the goods of any description which the Company is to supply to the Customer in accordance with these terms and conditions.
"Website" means the website of the Company, that being www.printedeasy.com.
The Company shall sell and the customer shall purchase the products in accordance with the prices stated on the website.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all orders with the Company. Receipt of acknowledgement of an order by the customer constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions do no in any way affect your statutory rights.
All prices are subject to VAT if applicable. VAT is charged at 20% on most printed goods. All VAT chargeable will be subject to all terms and increases stipulated by HM Revenue & Customs.
A 5% charge of the total value of the original order will be made on all cancelled orders together with a £10.00 charge to cover the administrative costs. The Company will be entitled to payment for work already carried out, any materials specially ordered and any other reasonable additional costs incurred by the Company in relation to the order.
3. Products and Price
- The quantity, quality, description and any specification for the products shall be as set out in the confirmation email that the Customer will receive after ordering the product.
- The Company reserves the right, by giving written notice to the Customer at any time before delivery, to increase the price of the products solely to reflect any increase in the cost of completing the order that is beyond the Company's control.
- The Company reserves the right to make any changes to the specification of the products to comply with any new Statutory or European Union requirements.
- The Customer is solely responsible for selecting the products they wish to buy, for supplying their delivery address, for telling the company how they wish to pay and for giving the Company any other information they require to enable them to fulfill the customer's order. The Company will not be liable for any inaccuracies in the information provided by the Customer which may affect the order supplied.
- Promotional offers may be limited to a certain number per customer. We reserve the right to cancel orders that violate this condition.
4. Delivery and Payment
- Payment is required before delivery.
- The Customer may pay online by credit or debit card or by any other means set out on the website.
- When the Customer has completed their order, a copy of the details of the order will be shown on the screen. It is the Customer's responsibility to check their order carefully and to identify any errors and correct them prior to finalizing the order. The Company will not be liable for any inaccuracies in respect of the information supplied by the Customer in respect of the order.
- No goods shall be dispatched or collection allowed until fully paid for by the Customer.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer on delivery.
- All goods delivered or not, remain the Company's property until payment has been received by the Company.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the customer's order on time, but any delivery day specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay in delivery of goods.
- Turnaround is measured in working days, defined as days on which the clearing banks in the City of London are open for normal business.
- The Company's website is intended for Customers within the United Kingdom and the Company will not accept orders from Customers outside of the United Kingdom.
- Express Deliveries, The Company will endeavour to meet the expected delivery date as show by the Website, however if for any reason The Company cannot meet this date The Company will either provide a refund of the Express Delivery charge and deliver on a later date, deliver a split partial delivery on the day and the remaining quantity at a later date or refund the job entirely if the job would be un-useable by The Customer after the Express Delivery date.
The Company may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. The Customer should periodically review them for changes. The Company will where possible try and bring any changes to the Customer's attention via the Company's website. In continuing to use the Company's website after the date of any changes the Customer will be bound by the new Terms and Conditions. If the Customer does not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions the Customer should not use the Company's website.
Claims arising from damage, delay or partial loss of goods in transit must be made in writing to the Company so as to reach them within five days of delivery. All other claims must be made to the Company within ten days of delivery. Any claims received outside the time limits stated will be dealt with at the Company's absolute discretion.
- The Company shall not be liable for indirect loss or third party claims occasioned by delay in completing the work or for any loss to the Customer from delay in transit.
- Where work is defective for any reason including negligence, the Company’s liability shall be limited solely to rectifying the defect as specified.
8. Customer Responsibility
It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that artwork provided to the Company is correct before uploading it. It is the Customer's responsibility to comply with the "Artwork Guidelines" specified on the Website to maximize the quality of the order. The Company will not be liable for failure by the Customer to ensure the artwork provided to the Company is correct.
9. Legal Matters
- The company shall not be required to print any matter which their reasonable opinion is or may be of an illegal or libelous nature. The Company has the right to use their absolute discretion when exercising this right. The Cancellation Charges referred to in Clause 2 of these terms and conditions will apply in these circumstances.
- If any of the clauses of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any Court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions which will remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contract Rights of Third Parties Act 1999 to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy which exists or is available apart from the act.
10. Force Majeure
The company shall be under no liability if they shall be unable to carry out any provision of the contract for any reason beyond their control, such as an Act of God, legislation, War, fire, flood, drought, failure of power supply, lock-out, strike or other action taken by employees.
11. Data Protection
The Customer's basic information as well as files produced for a particular job will be stored for accounting purposes, and passed to third party contractors where necessary to complete the work (such as the Customer's telephone number to the carrier delivering their job). By registering or "opting in" on the website, the Customer consents to the Company using its information for marketing purposes, whereby the Company may notify the Customer about its products, services and special offers that may be of interest. All use of the Customer's personal information by the Company will be in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended). If the Customer does not wish their personal information to be used the Customer has the right to 'opt out' on the website at any time after payment and the Customer's details will be dealt with in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended).
The contract between the Company and the Customer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
It is the responsibility of the Customer to read the legal terms and conditions on the website carefully and to raise any problems with the company before they place their order.
If the Customer is unhappy with the finished work the Customer must advice the Company within 5 working days. Where the problem can be attributed to the work undertaken by the Company, the Company will immediately re-do the job, send out replacement printing, and recover the defective work. If however the problem is attributable to any act, omission or negligence by the Customer including breach of these terms and conditions then the Company will accept no liability and be under no obligation to provide a refund or re-do the job.